Friday, May 11, 2012

friday's musings...

things i am loving about this week:

  1. i am not 30 yet ( i may feel 400 this week, but at least my physical time has not yet reached 30)
  2. how tightly finley wraps her arms around me when she hugs.
  3. oliver jack telling me that he missed me whenever i am not around for more than a few minutes.
  4. harper making me gifts upon gifts upon gifts.
  5. harper telling me that i am the best mommy ever when she knows i have had a tough day.
  6. harper telling me, "i am going to go put this down and then i am coming to give you a hug." (are we sure she is only 7? her soul is so old.)
  7. calvary's excitement about getting to pet a turtle at the pond.
  8. friends that help me take my mind off my current stresses without simply avoiding the conversation...sometimes i need to talk about it.
  9. coffee.
  10. kyle's desire to make me happy...he's so good to me.
  11. making concrete plans for school next year.
  12. fresh sheets on all of the beds at the same time.
  13. mowing the grass.
  14. ayden, adam, and alex's new bunny.
  15. visiting my mom in mooresville.
  16. summer approaching...only 2 more full weeks of school!
  17. calvary's teacher.  i almost cried when i wrote number 16 because of how grateful i am for her and what a blessing she has been...still holding back tears. 
  18. God's faithfulness.
  19. finley curling up in my lap.
  20. my children.

No comments: