Sunday, June 26, 2011

home.
































































































we spent last week at the beach and i have almost 400 pictures, over 30 clips of video, and a baby that is one year older to show for it.


i still have so much to process and i need to figure out how i am going to organize all of my pictures but i have to start with the "beach pictures".


i love that the fact that the kids have on normal clothes and yet it still does not stop them from playing and digging in the sand. and although it was a little windy that night the setting was absolutley perfect. i only wish that i didn't misplace my camera's charger for my nikon. i had to use my standard point and shoot for these pictures...

1 comment:

Traci said...

So cute! I love beach pictures!!!