Thursday, November 19, 2009

just when i think i cannot take it anymore...

...i remember that it all starts all over again tomorrow...

not exactly comforting at this moment.

all the mom's (like my mother and kyle's mother) who have raised their kids and watched them go nod their heads knowingly and giggle a sympathetic giggle at this rant...my own mother more than likely felt this way about me and now her giggle is more of one poetic justice served...

today i:
  1. took my son for a surprise visit to monkey joe's.
  2. bought him a slice of pizza and a blue icee.
  3. went down crazy slides with him.
  4. picked harper up early from school.
  5. watched a movie with her while the boys slept.
  6. gave them oreo's and milk for snack.

A+ for me.

i asked them to clean up their own mess in the garage. i expected a "sure greatest mother in the universe" and the reality is that i have heard nothing but screaming and arguing for the past hour...

i did all sorts of nice things for them today and with them today and i cannot even expect them to do ONE thing for me? where is the justice in that?

i escaped to my blog and to remind myself that they are just children and that they are mine and that i love them...

i love them.

(screams in the background)

i love them.

(more screaming)

i love them.

No comments: