Monday, September 7, 2009

try not to sympathize with him...i'm really quite charming.

conversation with kyle:

me: "what are we going to do to save the children?"

kyle: "i don't know. what can we do?"

me: "did you know that there are 143 million oprhans in the world?"

kyle: "no."

me: "we should move to uganda and rescue children."

kyle: "?"

me: "we could go there and list our needs on our blog and people could help us."

kyle: "this probably has to be one of the most unrealistic dreams you have had."

me: "why? we don't have a mortgage and we don't have a car payment. we can just move over there and live with what we have."

kyle: "oh, and i guess our credit card companies will just forgive us because we are saving ugandian children..."

me: "we can figure that out later."

kyle: "and what about health insurance. we at least need to be able to send our kids back to the states in case one of them gets sick. i'm pretty sure our insurance doesn't cover ugandian witch doctors..."

me: "..."

No comments: