Friday, May 31, 2013

friday's musings...

things i am loving about this week:
  1. finishing up school.  i have loved this year, but i am ready for a break!
  2. my friend christy deciding to homeschool...our kids have been best friends for 4 years now and i think she is kind of cool too...so excited to start this journey with her.
  3. a fresh cut yard...even though i maintain my position that cutting the yard is only another form of vanity...i have to agree that it looks so pretty when it is all cut.
  4. my hydrangeas.  they are beautiful.
  5. how much my children love hot weather and water...i love the days of being outside, eating popsicles, and playing with the water hose.
  6. my children asking to be excused from dinner and running straight away outside...it is the picture of the joy of childhood to me.
  7. the funny big/little ways that God works...
  8. having so many people come out and support us at the yard sale.
  9. jacob's photo shoot with harper and merriwether...
  10. harper's friends from church inviting her over to play.
  11. my friends from bible study singing happy birthday to me.
  12. the bunting that dalila made for me; she knows i love a bunting.
  13. watching calvary swim...this kid loves a pool.
  14. how the kids keep finding coins on the ground and they bring them to me and say, "for costa rica."
  15. my baby brother and his wife.
  16. hanging out with my parents...i miss just having time just to chat and have a meal with them...now that the kids are a little older, it is easier some times just to sit.
  17. my husband buying me sunglasses for my birthday on his way home from being out of town...he is so very thoughtful.
  18. klondike bars.  yum.

No comments: