Thursday, January 12, 2012

christmas cookies...

 i had actually forgotten that we decorated sugar cookies last year until i got out my camera to take pictures of the kids this year...suddenly my mind was flooded with memories of the children sitting around the table at our old house piling on red and green icing.  somehow, they were much cleaner last year.  by the time it was all said and done, the boys were half naked and finley was so disgustingly sticky that even i was daunted by the task of cleaning her up.  but, we had fun.  honestly, i think the cookies are disgusting and we never end up eating them.  well, kyle does.  he doesn't like them either, but we hate to see things go to waste and he is not as mindful of his figure :). 


this year:










last year:




2 comments:

Traci said...

oh my gosh. That picture of Finley cracks me up!

Anna said...

You and Kyle have such a beautiful family! I love to read about the adventures y'all have. I prayed for y'all today!