Friday, November 4, 2011

friday's musings...

things i am loving about this week:

  1. secretly i love that oliver jack wants to come and sleep in our room at night.
  2. i also secretly love that finley likes to cuddle and sometimes needs to sit on my lap to settle down to go to sleep.
  3. oliver jack saying, "oh snap!".
  4. calvary bringing home sheets upon sheets of things that he has done at free art time that are filled completely with 2+2=4, 11+1=12, 6+3=9, and so on and so on and so on...so foreign to me :)
  5. harper working on christmas presents.
  6. harper working on a birthday gift for her best friend.  going through her stuff and picking out anything that she sees that is purple because purple is bria's favorite color.
  7. celebrating awesome news with awesome friends.
  8. calvary wanting to take his artwork from school to mr. and mrs. levi.
  9. mrs. levi's excitement about calvary bringing his artwork to her and giving him tootsie rolls in exchange.
  10. finley's love for coffee...she never gets more than a sip but boy oh boy does she love it.
  11. a curtain in the play room.
  12. finley "singing" with the cartoons.
  13. harper finally starting to understand the heart of a battle we have been having for a few weeks.
  14. not having satellite tv.
  15. cutting our power bill in half because of the phenomenal weather.
  16. trying to teach my kids how to play four-square.
  17. harper making a treasure map and burying candy in the dirt as the treasure...and not using a box.
  18. the end of the day when i am finally able to enjoy some time with just my family.
  19. the anticipation of thanksgiving.
  20. my husband's desire to take such good care of us...he is too good for me.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I absolutely love reading these! I also secretly enjoy Maylin sneaking into bed with us. She just likes to cuddle (and I LOVE it!) I just tell Adam that I sleep so hard that I never realize she is there. ;) However I hear her coming and pull the blanket back for her. Maybe I have a problem? lol