Monday, April 20, 2009

monday's masterpiece...



harper and calvary love to draw and my mom gave me a great idea to take pictures of their artwork so that i could keep more...we only have so much room in the house and it is heartbreaking when we get "caught" down sizing. more than once i have had harper and calvary come to me saying, "THIS IS NOT TRASH!" i try to keep as much as i can, but at some point things just have to go in order to make room for the new. my mom encouraged me to take pictures of the kid's artwork and then use snapfish or something similar to put together a book. the idea itself is great; my discipline in the areas of ordering pictures is not so great...so i thought putting them here would help me maintain their art in an appropriate and chronological way that we would all enjoy...
today's work is one that harper just recently finished. she brought it to me and told me that she wrote "love" multiple times because she "loved me more than just one love"...if that is so, i wonder why her ice cream cone gets two cherries whilst i only get one...that is not ingratitude; it is a legitamate question.
coming soon is a dinosaur, squiggly lines, and a cow with almost vulgar attention to detail...






1 comment:

Carrie and EJ Miller said...

Hey Cassie. Get a digital frame for the kids art work. We did that with EJ's art and it has been awesome. you still get to display it but you only take up a small amount.