Friday, March 1, 2013

friday's musings...

things i am loving about this week...


  1. cuddly little babies (or not so little) in my bed.
  2. former students contacting me and thinking of me...means more than they could possibly know.
  3. phone calls from my children...i am trying to instill in them at a very young age that i want them to call me when they are not home...maybe it will help it not be so weird when they are older?
  4. hearing calvary read to his brother and sister.
  5. finley calling oliver jack her "little brother" because calvary is her "big brother".
  6. kyle not having to work this weekend...boo to weekends where he works.
  7. shopping trips with my girls.
  8. buying harper a pretty dress that she just loved...we don't buy too many clothes but it was just so sweet to see her love it and then want it...but still not expect it...it was sweet.  i loved it.
  9. taking oliver jack on a date.
  10. how they love getting hot chocolate at starbucks as part of the fun outings.
  11. running with dalila...otherwise i may just die.
  12. eating grapefruit for breakfast.
  13. using finley's naptime as my "office hours"...i have officially taken this time and use it for bible time, emailing, and the occasional shower...love it.
  14. oliver jack loving on me.
  15. playing candy land with the kids and having to use lego men or sour patch kids as the pieces because we lost all the real pieces.
  16. finley putting her hands on her hips with a look of shock and disgust when something really takes her off guard.
  17. calvary dressing finley up so that she can be ready for the ball.
  18. our new chore/discipline system...so far it is working...we will rejoice in that !
  19. continued hope for my brother...so grateful for the change i see on the horizon
  20. my little brother and jessica's awesome news of health!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about the new chore/discipline system!!!