Monday, October 11, 2010

sometimes...

confessions of an imperfect mother...

sometimes, when the bread is low, give my kids the heel of the bread while i take the nice, yummy inside bits.

sometimes my children do not brush their teeth in the morning and i count eating breakfast as the way to get rid of the night grime.

when my kids forget to brush their teeth before bed, *sometimes* i do not go and get them out and make them brush.

*and by "sometimes" i mean "never".

sometimes i let calvary play computer games while oliver jack and baby rose sleep so that i can watch a show on my dvr.

sometimes i let calvary watch a show so that i can take a shower.

sometimes i throw mcdonald's toys away and then lie about where they are when the kids ask.

sometimes i feed my kids raman noodles for dinner.

sometimes i watch icarly when the kids are not around.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm with you on the McDonald's toys! If I didn't throw them out, our house would be overrun with them...