Wednesday, April 16, 2014

2 weeks...

We are 2 weeks away from heading out and as I sit looking at space bags looking eerily and aptly named and collections of toiletries and toys gathering on the table yet to be backed, I am left thinking about the people we are leaving behind.
I feel conflicted writing or saying too much about it because while I know it is exciting and painful for us, it is also exciting and painful on a different balance for our family.
We are spending the next 2 weeks soaking in as much time with our friends and family as we can so I won't be posting too much here, but I do ask for your prayers.
Please pray specifically for our families; their sacrifice is just as much an answer to this call as ours and I am so proud and thankful for all the support they have shown.
Please pray for safe travels and easy international border crossings.
Please pray that our children will adjust easily.


We are going to be updating and maintaining this blog as soon as we can once we arrive in Costa Rica.

No comments: