Saturday, March 14, 2009

oliver jack is 3 months old!

oliver jack is all chins and grins...

weighing in at 15 lbs and 25 inches long (this is not a doctor's office measurement so it could very well be off, but this is what we gathered to the best of our ability).

he is by far the sweetest baby i have ever had. i prayed for a long time that he would by an easy going, laid back baby and i know without question that God answered my prayer by giving me this sweet, sweet baby.

i have had the most precious moments with him that make my heart melt and i think that this is where the "baby of the family" comes from... on several occasions i have walked in to his room while he has been fussing and all he wants to do is look at me...he is completely content with just gazing up at me and eventually he slips back off into a peaceful slumber.

i'm not going to say he is my favorite, but i will say he is stiff competition for the others. they better bring their "A" game.

No comments: